Ford Racing GEN 3 5.0L COYOTE 460HP MUSTANG CRATE ENGINE
- Motor only, transmission not included.
- For manual transmission installations (manual transmission not included)
- California Residents subject to sales tax and will be invoiced separately. Contact us for details/questions.
- Drop ship item – contact us for current availability and shipping time.
- Ships Free to business address
The Ford Performance all-aluminum 2018-2020 5.0L Coyote crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Direct and Port Fuel Injection, Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT), high-flow cylinder heads, and heightened compression ratio to deliver 460 horsepower @ 7,000 rpm and 420 ft.-lb.+ of torque @ 4,600 rpm (with premium fuel). The lightweight plasma transferred wire arc spray aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength, optimized oil drainback and windage control to improve high-rpm performance.
- 460 Horsepower @ 7,000 rpm
- 420 ft.-lb.+ of Torque @ 4,600 rpm
- 12.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Sintered steel connecting rods as used on BOSS302 Mustang
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Aluminum block which features plasma transferred wire arc spray weld liner coating
- Longer, 12 mm head bolts for higher clamp load
- 10 qt capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore “drive by wire”, electronic throttle body with variable runner control
- High-flow aluminum cylinder heads, dual overhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder, variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and dual mass flywheel,
- for engine equipped with automatic transmission engine harness and flex plate, see M-6007-M50CAUTO
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Mustang GT 409 stainless steel tubular exhaust manifold on the RIGHT SIDE ONLY
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Use Ford Performance M-6017-M50B Control Pack which includes wiring, PCM and installation kit, designed for project car installation
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT or M-8600-M50ALTA
- 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit available, see M-9680-M50B
- Photo and specs may vary
- Engine weight: 445 lbs.
|Dimensions||36.5 × 44.5 × 36 in|