Fat Fender Garage 1967-1979 F100 Wilwood Master Cylinder Kit
Fat Fender Exclusive! Fat Fender Garage 1967-1979 F100 Wilwood Master Cylinder Kit for 2WD and 4WD applications. Fits F100, F150 trucks as well as the 78/79 Broncos.
Will not fit F-250 or F-350 trucks – they will be available soon.
Includes Wilwood Master Cylinder and Tuff Stuff 8″ dual diaphragm booster, Fat Fender Garage mounting brackets, FFG custom pushrod for 67-79 F100’s & F150’s, and Fat Fender Garage firewall plate/grommet.
- Choose between milled or black finish
- Add Wilwood proportioning valve to compliment your installation
Fat Fender Garage is pleased to offer our Wilwood Master Cylinder kit for your 1967-1979 Ford 1/2 ton trucks as well as 78/79 Broncos. We use Wilwood brake solutions on our project trucks because it’s the best and we’re now offering this kit for the DIY guys.
Have you upgraded to disk brakes up front? Disks out back? Have you installed larger wheels and tires? Coyote swapped your truck or upgraded your power-plant? Increased your horsepower and finding it harder to stop your truck? Allow us to present you with our new bolt-in solution!
Our Wilwood Master Cylinder Kit kit includes:
- Wilwood tandem master cylinder with a 1″ bore. Machined from high-pressure die castings, each master cylinder weighs only 3lbs, a 75% weight savings over most cast iron OE type master cylinders.
- 8″ Tuff Stuff dual diaphragm booster that provides room for your Coyote motor. It will also clean up your firewall if you are upgrading from the original stock booster on your truck.
- Fat Fender Garage custom designed push-rod that makes this kit work with your stock brake pedal assembly.
- Fat Fender Garage firewall plate and grommet to seal off the opening.
- Fat Fender Garage mounting brackets. Many of you told us that you needed mounting brackets because your truck did not come with them, or they are missing. We now include them with our kit.
Optional item: Wilwood’s combination proportioning valve kit, which includes brackets and stainless lines specifically for use with these master cylinders.
|Master Cylinder Finish|
|Add Proportioning Valve?|
Add Proportioning Valve, None
You may also like…
- $69.99 – $89.99