F100 Coyote Swap H-Pipe & H-Pipe Kit
$39.99 – $139.98
- Kit includes:
- H-pipe (Note: H-pipes are all now black anodized as shown in photo)
- 12’ of heater hose
- Two quick Connect adapters
- 6 hose clamps (two options)
- One-time-use heat shrink clamps for that clean show car look
- Worm-drive clamps that can be used multiple times
- FREE SHIPPING
Fat Fender Garage has used an H-pipe solution in every Coyote swap we build. It’s small insurance to avoid overheating your Coyote motor. Adding an H-Pipe to the heater coolant lines is necessary to keep your coyote from overheating the passenger side head when the heater is off. Without the H-pipe to circulate the coolant to both heads efficiently, your vehicle can go into limp mode. Installing the H-pipe allows the the re circulation of coolant even when you turn the heater off. We offer a kit that includes everything you need to install the H-pipe or you can now order the H-pipe only.
Our new and improved h-pipe is made from stainless steel, bead rolled, and tig-welded by craftsmen in our shop. They are powder coated for a long lasting finish.
H-Pipe only, 6 worm drive clamps (included), 6 heat shrink clamps