Coyote Swap Radiator FLUSH MOUNT
$1,479.98 – $1,798.99
Fits 1967-1979 F100 trucks with a flush mount core support. See photo gallery for details.
- Choose from:
- 2WD or 4WD
- Naturally aspirated – supports up to 500 HP
- Forced induction – Supports up to 2,000 HP’ Includes upgraded brushless SPAL fans. (Fan Wiring Harness for Forced Induction Radiator – Required: 7-SBL-195KIT-2)
- Includes 16LB billet aluminum cap
- *Lead time Our Coyote swap radiators are made to order, here in the USA and have a three week lead time.
- Don’t forget to add: Wizard overflow tank
*Lead time Our Coyote swap radiators are made to order, here in the USA and have a three week lead time.
There is a reason that we chose Wizard radiators when it comes to building our Coyote Swap Radiators. Quality. More from Wizard: At Wizard Cooling we specialize in the design and manufacturing of the best high performance aluminum radiators available today. Our all aluminum radiators are constructed using only the most high quality aluminum components and hand made by seasoned TIG welding professionals and fabricators. We pride ourselves on being a 100% USA Made manufacture! All of our high quality aluminum components are USA Made and every Wizard Cooling radiator is constructed in our facility in Western New York.
Fat Fender Garage designed these radiators specifically for Coyote swap builds. The inlet and outlet ports are designed to match the hose diameter, and location of the Coyote ports. We do not provide trans coolers in the radiators because Ford recommends running their temperatures at different levels. Click here to see our: trans cooler port kits
The core for the naturally aspirated, performance radiator features 2 rows of 1″ tubes. The tubes are spaced 3/8″ apart, on center. With 3/8″ centers, we are able to put more rows of tubes, fins, and coolant volume in the core as well as create more surface area for air to travel over; allowing for greater heat dissipation. This radiator features a full aluminum shroud outfitted with dual 13″ High-Performance SPAL electric fans. Each fan is pulling 1777 cfm, for a two fan total of 3554cfm. This package will support up to 500 HP.
If you have more than 500 HP, we suggest upgrading to the Forced Induction version with the higher capacity, 2 rows of 1.25″ tube core. The upgraded system will handle up to 2,000 HP. This radiator uses the brushless SPAL fans on this setup to keep the thickness down. *Select Forced Induction from the options for this version.
- 1966-1979 2WD Ford Pickups. *With a flush mount core support.
- 1967-1979 4WD Ford Pickups *With a flush mount core support.
- 1978-1979 4WD Ford Broncos *With a flush mount core support.
- Filler neck is machined from a solid aluminum billet
- No epoxy, fully furnace brazed
- Fully TIG welded
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
Naturally Aspirated, Forced Induction