Coyote Swap Radiator FLUSH MOUNT
$1,449.99 – $1,479.98
**ONLY FITS FLUSH RADIATOR CORE SUPPORTS**
- Fits 1967-1979 F100 trucks with a flush mount core support.
- Please designate 2wd or 4wd when ordering.
- 16 Fins per inch
- Filler neck is machined from a solid aluminum billet
- No epoxy, fully furnace brazed
- Fully TIG welded
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- *Lead time Our Coyote swap radiators are made to order, here in the USA and have a two week lead time.
The core for this custom built performance radiator features 2 rows of 1″ tubes. The tubes are spaced 3/8″ apart, on center. With 3/8″ centers we are able to put more rows of tubes, fins, and coolant volume in the core as well as create more surface area for air to travel over; allowing for greater heat dissipation. This radiator features a full aluminum shroud outfitted with dual 13″ High Performance Spal electric fans. Each fan is pulling 1777 cfm, for a two fan total of 3554cfm. This package will support up to 1,000 HP.
If you have more than 1,000 HP, we suggest upgrading to the higher capacity, 2 row of 1.25″ tube core. The upgraded system will handle up to 2,000 HP. *Contact us for pricing on the upgraded radiator.
Fitment: 67-79 Ford Pickups, select 2wd or 4wd and 78-79 Bronco 4WD with a flush mount directly to the core support.
*Lead time Our Coyote swap radiators are made to order, here in the USA and have a two week lead time.
16lbs Radiator Cap, None