Coyote Swap Radiator EXTRUDED MOUNT
$1,479.98 – $1,798.99
**ONLY FITS EXTRUDED RADIATOR CORE SUPPORTS**
- 16 Fins per inch
- Filler neck is machined from a solid aluminum billet
- No epoxy, fully furnace brazed
- Fully TIG welded
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- Includes 16LB Billet Aluminum Cap!
- Fan Wiring Harness for Double Brushless – Required on the Forced Induction setup.
*Lead time Our Coyote swap radiators are made to order, here in the USA and have a three week lead time.
- 26 ounce: Length: 10", Diameter: 3"
- 20 ounce: Length: 13", Diameter: 2"
- 16 ounce: Length: 11", Diameter: 2"
- Black Cerakote - Made to order, please allow 5 business days for processing.
The core for this custom built performance radiator features 2 rows of 1″ tubes. The tubes are spaced 3/8″ apart, on center. With 3/8″ centers we are able to put more rows of tubes, fins, and coolant volume in the core as well as create more surface area for air to travel over; allowing for greater heat dissipation. This radiator features a full aluminum shroud outfitted with dual 13″ High Performance Spal electric fans. Each fan is pulling 1777 cfm, for a two fan total of 3554cfm. This package will support up to 1,000 HP.
If you have more than 1,000 HP, we suggest upgrading to the higher capacity, 2 row of 1.25″ tube core. The upgraded system will handle up to 2,000 HP. Select Forced Induction for this option.
- 61-65 2WD Ford Pickups
- 67-79 2WD & 4WD Ford Pickups
- 78-79 Bronco 4WD
See photos for flange details.
Naturally Aspirated, Forced Induction