Chevrolet Performance LSX454 454ci/627HP Crate Engine
- An LSX with Big-Block power
With the LSX Bowtie block, we’ve built a 21st century 454 with our latest technology. It’s lighter and more compact than an original Big-Block 454.
The LSX454 is filled with an all-forged, super-tough rotating assembly and features a pair of our deep-breathing LSX six-bolt cylinder heads. It also comes dressed with great-looking, orange powder-coated valve covers with engraved “LSX454” logos.
- Standard GMPP 24-Month/50,000-Mile Crate Engine warranty applies.
- New York Residents subject to sales tax and will be invoiced separately. Contact us for details/questions.
- Drop ship item – contact us for current availability and shipping time.
- FREE FREIGHT TO YOUR BUSINESS IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES
LSX454 Tech Specs
- Part Number: 19355573
- Engine Type: LSX-Series Gen-IV Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 454 (7.4L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.185 x 4.125 (106.3 x 104.8 mm)
- Block (P/N 19260099): LSX cast-iron with six-bolt, cross-bolted main caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 19244018): 4340 forged steel with eight-bolt flange
- Connecting Rods (P/N 19166964): 4340 forged steel
- Pistons (P/N 19166958): Forged aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 19166972): Hydraulic roller
- Valve Lift (in.): 0.648 intake / 0.648 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in.): 236° intake / 246° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 19354239): Aluminum LSX-LS7 port; with “as cast” 70-cc chambers
- Valve Size (in.): 2.200 titanium intake / 1.610 hollow, sodium-filled exhaust
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12579615 int): Investment-cast, roll trunnion
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12579617 exh): Investment-cast, roll trunnion
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.8:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6500
- Reluctor Wheel: 58X
- Balanced: Internal