Chevrolet Performance LS7 427ci 7.0L Engine 505 HP
- LS7, a living legend
With its classic 427-cubic-inch displacement, the 505-hp LS7 7.0L made its mark in the C6 Corvette Z06 and advanced its legacy in the fifth-generation Camaro Z/28.
- A living legend
The LS7 uses a unique cylinder block casting with pressed-in steel cylinder liners to accommodate the engine’s large, 4.125-inch cylinder bores – with deck-plate boring and honing for optimized bore geometry.
- Standard GMPP 24-Month/50,000-Mile Crate Engine warranty applies.
- New York Residents subject to sales tax and will be invoiced separately. Contact us for details/questions.
- Drop ship item – contact us for current availability and shipping time.
- FREE FREIGHT TO YOUR BUSINESS IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES
LS7 Tech Specs
- Part Number: 19329246
- Engine Type: LS-Series Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 427 (7.0L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.125 x 4.000 (104.8 x 101.6mm)
- Block (P/N 12602689): Cast-aluminum with six-bolt steel main bearing caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 12611649): Forged steel
- Connecting Rods (P/N 12661677): Forged titanium
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 12638426): Hydraulic roller
- Camshaft Lift (in.): .593 intake / .588 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 211° intake / 230° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12578449): CNC ported LS7-style ports; 70-cc CNC combustion chambers
- Valve size (in.): 2.200 titanium intake / 1.610 sodium-filled exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Rocker Arms: Investment-cast, roller trunnion
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.8:1 (offset, intake only)
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Maximum rpm: 7000
- Reluctor Wheel: 58X
- Balanced: Internal