Chevrolet Performance LS3 6.2L 430HP Crate Engine
- A new classic – the LS3
As the standard engine in the fifth-generation Camaro SS and C6 Corvette, the high-revving, deep-breathing LS3 6.2L is poised to go down in history as one of Chevrolet’s best and most versatile engines.
- Modern Muscle
The LS3 is filled with components designed for high performance and longevity. The aluminum block is filled with a sturdy reciprocating assembly that combines with L92-type rectangular-port heads to deliver a 10.7:1 compression ratio.
- Standard GMPP 24-Month/50,000-Mile Crate Engine warranty applies.
- New York Residents subject to sales tax and will be invoiced separately. Contact us for details/questions.
- Drop ship item – contact us for current availability and shipping time.
- FREE FREIGHT TO YOUR BUSINESS IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES
LS3 Tech Specs
- Part Number: 19369326
- Engine Type: LS-Series Gen-IV Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 376 (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92 mm)
- Block (P/N 12623967): Cast-aluminum with six-bolt, cross-bolted main caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 12597569): Nodular iron
- Connecting Rods (P/N 12607475): Powdered metal
- Pistons (P/N 19207287): Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 12603844): Hydraulic roller
- Valve Lift (in.): .551 intake / .522 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 204° intake / 211° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12629063): Aluminum L92-style port; “as cast” with 68-cc chambers
- Valve Size (in.): 2.165 intake / 1.590 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12569167 int): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
- Rocker Arms (P/N 10214664 exh): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6600
- Reluctor Wheel: 58X
- Balanced: Internal