Borla Coyote Swap Mufflers – Forced Induction – 3” Exhaust
$190.99 – $355.99
Fat Fender Garage recommends Borla XR1 mufflers for your coyote swapped truck. Turbocharged or supercharged your Coyote motor? These 3” mufflers are what you need to get the most out of your motor.
- Straight through design for maximum flow. Free Flow design for improved performance. High-temperature continuous-filament fiber (CFF) acoustic material for sound control. Natural mill finish can be brushed or polished prior to installation. Hands down, BORLA®’s XR-1® raceline parts offer the best balance of sound and power.
- Multicore design. Features stainless steel sound absorbing material to protect against burnout. Recommend for high horsepower applications. T-304 Stainless steel will never rust. 100% welded construction for strength. Steel wool packing for sound control. There is no logo embossment on this part.
- Straight-through design for maximum flow
- Aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel construction for a reduced weight that will never rust
- All-welded, one-piece design for increased structural integrity
- Stainless steel, sound-absorbing material to protect against burnout
- Available in 12” or 16” case.
- Best of all, it’s made in the USA. Just what you’d expect from the world’s most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
3” in 3” out, 12” case Straight through design, 3” in 3” out 16” case Straight through design, 3” in 3” out, 12” case Multi core design, 3” in 3” out 16” case Multi core design