1953-1956 F100 Rear EFI Tank, Bed Fill, with Aeromotive Stealth 340 In-Tank pump
1953-1956 F100 Stealth EFI Fuel Tank is perfect for your fuel injected motor requirements. Whether you transplanted a modern fuel injected engine, or added a Holley or FiTech EFI kit, we got you covered. Scroll down to see more details about the tank and accessories.
Check the boxes below to add optional accessories to your order.
- Fat Fender Garage Wood Bed Billet Fuel Door with your choice of finishes. Finish off your bed in style and function.
- Boyd Welding CNC Machined Universal Flush Mount Bed Floor Fill Kit
- Polished aluminum – Hand polished by a local expert craftsman for the finest show-quality finish.
- Brushed aluminum – Beautifully CNC machined with a great quality brushed finish.
- Black Cerakote – Cerakoted with the highest quality materials in-house here at Fat Fender Garage.
- Bronze Cerakote - Cerakoted with the highest quality materials in-house here at Fat Fender Garage.
53-56 F100 Rear EFI Tank, Bed Fill, with Aeromotive Stealth 340 In-Tank pump
- Tank Dimensions: Fits between frame rails and cross members. No cutting required.
- Tank Material: .125 Aluminum
- NC Machined Non Vented / Threaded Cap.
- 1/2″ NPT Vent
- 3/8″ NPT Return
- #6 ORB Female Pump Outlet
- 2 Baffles
- In-Tank Aeromotive Stealth 340 Pump (included)
- Approx 22 Gallons
Our in-tank Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump supports up to 700 HP EFI – Forced Induction or 850 HP EFI – Naturally Aspirated.
Fuel Pump: Included – This tank has a flange that accepts the Boyd 41001 in-tank pump assembly. This assembly includes the Stealth 340 pump for plenty of fuel pressure for your fuel injected projects. This is a great setup for Sniper, FiTech, and other fuel injection setups. Our in-tank Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump supports up to 700 HP EFI – Forced Induction or 850 HP EFI – Naturally Aspirated.
Fuel Level Sensor: Included – We include a 0-90 OHM fuel level sender for aftermarket gauges, or 75-10 fuel level sensor if you are using stock gauges. with our Coyote Swap tanks. Please tell us in the notes section at check out which one you want us to include.
Rollover Safety Vent option: Included – The rollover safety vent is a simple ball check valve that allows air in and out of the tank as needed. In the event of a rollover, the ball will drop and block the vent port from leaking fuel. Additionally, it also has a small float inside that will help reduce the amount of liquid entering the vent hose from fuel slosh during normal everyday use.
Running more than 850 HP? Upgrade to the Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump for higher power needs. More details here: https://www.fatfendergarage.com/product/aeromotive-a1000-in-tank-pump-assembly/
Lead time: Our fuel tanks are made to order by Boyd Welding, here in the U.S. and typically arrive within two weeks from date of order.
You may also like…
- $204.99 – $224.95