1978-1979 F100 Coyote Swap Engine Mount Kit 4X4
- Designed to install a Coyote engine in your stock 1/2 ton 1978-1979 Ford F100, or F150 4X4 pickup.
- This does not fit F250 High Boy
- This kit is for 4X4 Trucks Only. 2X4 Trucks Click Here
- Stock F150 Truck Coyote headers fit. Custom FFG headers available soon.
- This does not fit the ¾ ton or 1-ton trucks.
- FREE SHIPPING.
- Choose OEM or AAM transfer case option below. (OEM=OEM Transfer Case, AAM adapter = Dana, Atlas, Etc.)
The 1978-1979 Ford F100, and F150, 4X4 can be upgraded to slip in a modern Ford Coyote motor from a Mustang GT or the F150 truck. This kit is designed to fit the 2011-2018 Coyote and place it in your Ford truck using the factory suspension and power steering box. The kit also includes the transmission cross-member for the 6R80 and 10R80 automatic transmissions.
The engine is designed to sit in a factory location providing space for the power steering box. Due to the design of the power steering box location, headers can become an issue and fabrication of headers or ordering a set from us will solve that problem.
The kit comes powder-coated and with all the hardware needed to install the motor and the transmission cross-member. Some drilling is required into the original front cross-member, but usually can be installed in less than a few hours. Instructions and templates are included.
|Transfer Case Options|