Coyote Swap Engine Mount Kit | 1973-79 F100 4WD Crew Cab
- Designed to install a Coyote engine in your stock 1973-1979 F250 & F350 Crew Cab 4×4 pickup.
- This does not fit F250 High Boy.
- This kit is for 4X4 Trucks Only. 2WD Trucks Click Here
- This does not fit the ½ ton trucks.
- FREE SHIPPING.
- Choose OEM or AAM transfer case option below.
- OEM = F150 Electronic Transfer Case
- AAM adapter = Dana 20 or Atlas transfer case with Advance Adapter’s kit
- Due to popularity, there may be a two week lead time on these kits.
The 1973-1979 Ford F250 and F350 Crew Cab 4X4’s can be upgraded to slip in a modern Ford Coyote motor from a Mustang GT or the F150 truck. This kit is designed to fit the 2011-2018 Coyote and place it in your Ford truck using the factory suspension and power steering box. The kit also includes the cross-member to mount your transfer case.
The engine is designed to sit in a factory location providing space for the power steering box. Due to the design of the power steering box location, headers can become an issue and fabrication of headers or ordering a set from us will solve that problem.
The kit comes in raw steel and with all the hardware needed to install the motor and the transfer case cross-member. Small notches need to be cut into the front crossmember for clearance. Some drilling is required into the original front cross-member, but usually can be installed in less than a few hours. Instructions and templates are included. Product photos show the kit powder coated as an example but are shipped raw steel.
Installation Instructions Download: 73-79 4WD Crew Cab Coyote Swap Kit Instructions
|Transfer Case Options||