1973-1977.5 F250 High Boy Coyote Swap Engine Mount Kit
- Designed to install a Coyote engine in your stock 1973-1977.5 Ford F250 High Boy 4X4 pickup.
- This kit is for High Boy trucks that came with a divorced transfer case from the factory.
- FREE SHIPPING.
- Choose OEM or AAM options below
- OEM= Modern F150 Electronic transfer case
- AAM adapter = Use with an Advance Adapter to run an Atlas transfer case
We now offer a few solutions to install a Coyote motor into the 1973-1977.5 Ford F250 Highboy. This kit is designed to fit the 2011-2018 Coyote and place it in your Ford truck using the factory suspension and steering box. The kit includes the transfer case cross-member for either the modern F150 electronic transfer case, or the Advance Adapter/Atlas setups.
The engine is designed to sit in a factory location providing space for the power steering box. Due to the design of the power steering box location, headers can become an issue. Minor frame relief is required on the passenger side to accommodate the stock Coyote headers.
The kit contains all the hardware needed to install the motor and transmission cross-member. Some drilling is required into the original front cross-member, but usually can be installed in less than a few hours. Instructions and templates are included. Product photos show the kit powder coated as an example but are shipped raw steel.
|Transfer Case Options|