1973-1976 F100 & F150 4X4 Coyote Swap Engine Mount Kit 1/2 Ton
- Designed to install a Coyote engine in your stock 1/2 ton 1973-1976 Ford F100 & F150 4X4 pickup.
- This kit is for 4X4 Trucks Only. 2X4 Trucks Click Here
- This does not fit the ¾ ton or 1-ton trucks.
- This does not fit F250 High Boy
- Contact us if you have a 1977 4WD truck so we can confirm fitment with your truck.
- FREE SHIPPING.
- Choose OEM or AAM transfer case option below.
- OEM=OEM F150 Electronic Transfer Case
- AAM adapter = Advance Adapter with a Dana, Atlas, Etc.
The 1973-1976 Ford F100 and F150 4X4 can be upgraded to slip in a modern Ford Coyote motor from a Mustang GT or the F150 truck. This kit is designed to fit the 2011-2018 Coyote and place it in your Ford truck using the factory suspension and power steering box. The kit also includes the transmission cross-member for the 6R80 automatic transmission.
The engine is designed to sit in a factory location providing space for the power steering box. Due to the design of the power steering box location, headers can become an issue and fabrication of headers or ordering a set from us will solve that problem.
The kit comes powder-coated and with all the hardware needed to install the motor and the transmission cross-member. Some drilling is required into the original front cross-member, but usually can be installed in less than a few hours. Instructions and templates are included.
Installation instructions: 73-77 4WD F100 & F150 Coyote Swap Kit Instructions
|Transfer Case Options|