1967-1972 Ford F100 Classic Update Harness
04/09/21 update: – American Autowire is currently running about 4 weeks out on drop ship orders. We have some kits on the shelf so please contact us for current inventory as supplies are very limited.
Classic Update Kits give you one of the most complete kits on the market to “Make Wiring THAT Easy”. They are designed for a specific year, make, and model configurations. The 1967-72 Ford F100 Truck Kit is no exception.
• A replacement headlight switch with internal 25-amp circuit breaker, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob.
• Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, and horn relay mounted on harness.
• Fuse box designed to fit in the original location with no mods to the firewall. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility. The harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all aftermarket accessories such as; gauge packages, wiper systems, heat, and air conditioning systems, etc.
• Many original switch connector bodies – an American Autowire exclusive feature.
• Steering column connectors can plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns or stock 1967-72 Ford columns using the adapter and terminals included in the kit.
• Separate under dash courtesy lamp assemblies are also included for use along with your original dome/interior lighting feeds.
• Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. Original terminals, lamp sockets, and connectors that will plug into the original cluster (another American Autowire exclusive) are provided for stock cluster connections. The system will also connect into most popular aftermarket gauges such as DAKOTA DIGITAL, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, AUTOMETER, VDO, and others.
• Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness at the left kick panel location and our longer leads allow for stock or custom routing of the wires. Rear body wiring includes backup light lead wires and connectors along with stop and tail light lead wires and connectors. A new tag lamp and fuel tank sender lead connection is also included.
• The new floor dimmer switch is provided for ease of installation. Wire length and connection accommodate the original floor mount dimmer switch.
• Engine wiring includes feeds for coil, tach, water temperature, oil pressure, electric choke, and electric speedometer (if needed). A heavy gauge alternator feed and fusible link are also included for any typical high output 1 wire or internally regulated alternator. Connectors supplied for power and tach leads for GM style H.E.I. distributors, along with various oil and temp senders. A Ford Gen III series alternator adapter is available separately.
• Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or optional appearances. All headlight, parking light, and directional light leads, along with a switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC) are provided. Mating terminals and connectors are also provided for you to complete your custom installation.
• New ignition switch with indexed connector included.
• New windshield wiper switch with indexed connector and motor leads included which must be mated to your stock motor (mating connector and terminals included).
• New door jamb switch pigtails and switches are also included.