1967-1972 F100 4X4 Coyote Swap Engine Mount Kit
- Designed to install a Coyote engine in your stock 1967-1972 Ford F100 4X4 pickup.
- This kit is for 4X4 Trucks Only. 2X4 Trucks Click Here
- This does not fit F250 High Boy
- Shipped raw steel – Product photos show the kit powder coated as an example.
- FREE SHIPPING.
- Choose OEM or AAM transfer case option below.
- OEM=OEM Transfer Case, AAM adapter = Dana, Atlas, Etc.
The 1967-1972 Ford F100 4X4 can be upgraded to slip in a modern Ford Coyote motor from a Mustang GT or F150 truck. This kit is designed to fit the 2011-2018 Coyote and place it in your Ford truck using the factory suspension and power steering box. The kit also includes the transmission cross-member for the 6R80 automatic transmission. The engine is designed to sit in a factory location providing space for the power steering box. Due to the design of the power steering box location, headers can become an issue. Fabrication of headers or ordering a set from us will solve that problem.
The kit comes with all the hardware & instructions needed to install the motor and the transmission cross-member. Minor frame relief is required on the passenger side to accommodate the stock Coyote headers. Product photos show the kit powder coated as an example but are shipped raw steel.
|Transfer Case Options||