1953-1956 F100 Coyote Swap Radiator
$1,159.99 – $2,028.99
- Fits 1953-1956 F100 trucks. Please designate naturally aspirated or boosted induction when ordering.
- Now includes 16LB Billet Aluminum Cap
- Fan Wiring Harness for Forced Induction – Required (Click here for details: 7-SBL-195KIT-2)
- *Lead time Our Coyote swap radiators are made to order, here in the USA and have a four week lead time.
- 26 ounce: Length: 10", Diameter: 3"
- 20 ounce: Length: 13", Diameter: 2"
- 16 ounce: Length: 11", Diameter: 2"
- Black Cerakote - Made to order, please allow 5 business days for processing.
The core for this custom built performance radiator features 2 rows of 1″ tubes. The tubes are spaced 3/8″ apart, on center. With 3/8″ centers we are able to put more rows of tubes, fins, and coolant volume in the core as well as create more surface area for air to travel over; allowing for greater heat dissipation. This radiator features a full aluminum shroud outfitted with dual 13″ High Performance Spal electric fans. Each fan is pulling 1777 cfm, for a two fan total of 3554cfm. This package will support up to 500 HP.
If you have more than 500 HP, we suggest upgrading to the higher capacity, 2 row of 1.25″ tube core. The upgraded system will handle up to 2,000 HP. We use the brushless Spal fans on this setup to keep the thickness ¼” more than the standard radiator. *Select Boosted Induction from the options.
- 16 Fins per inch
- Filler neck is machined from a solid aluminum billet
- No epoxy, fully furnace brazed
- Fully TIG welded
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- 1″ tubes in the naturally aspirated core
- 1.25” tubes in the forced induction core
- Fan Wiring Harness for Forced Induction – Required (7-SBL-195KIT-2)
Naturally Aspirated, Forced Induction